- Experience Level – You need to determine if the attorney is familiar with the particular charge and has successfully defended similar cases.
- Process Familiarity – Any lawyer who is familiar with the crime you’ve been charged with should be able to lay out a plan of what you can expect in the defense of your criminal charge.
- Defense Options – After a thorough investigation of your unique case, an experienced criminal defense attorney will be familiar with plea bargaining, motion practice, and trials applicable to your charge and can review with you potential defense options.
- Payment Options – An experienced attorney should be able to lay out the payment options available to you based on how your case will be defended.
- Communication Process: You want to understand how often you should expect to hear from your attorney or a representative of the office so you can keep informed about any changes or development in your case.
Don’t make the mistake of facing criminal charges without first consulting with the best defense team in Central Florida to protect your rights. Only a experienced attorney can help you understand what you are up against and how to best defend you in this serious situation. D’Lugo and DeFlora, Attorneys at Law are the right choice in Central Florida when charged with a criminal offense.
Call D’Lugo and DeFlora for consultation on criminal defense matters at 407.870.5551 or find us online at www.kissimmeefamilylaw.com