Need a Temporary Relief Lifeline?

divorce in osceolaIf you find yourself anticipating a divorce, Florida law allows you to request temporary relief by filing a “motion for temporary needs and other relief” pending the final disposition of your divorce case. Temporary relief is granted by the court hearing a particular divorce case through the granting of certain temporary orders which can include:

  • Time sharing
  • Child support
  • Temporary alimony
  • Attorney fees and costs

If you have questions about temporary relief or Florida Divorce in Osceola County, is important that you act quickly in the divorce process by hiring an experienced divorce attorney with knowledge as to your rights. D’Lugo and DeFlora, P.A. can analyze your unique situation and help you make decisions in your best interest and that of your family.

Call D’Lugo and DeFlora for a consultation at 407.870.5551 or online at



Share This Post On

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *