D’Lugo and DeFlora, P.A. provide a wide range of legal services and your first consultation with us is an important one. We want your consultation to go as smoothly as possible, so being prepared will help ensure this meeting is a productive one. While every situation is unique, here are just a few suggestions on how best to prepare.
- Prepare a list of questions ahead of time and bring it with you. Referring to your list will help you make sure that you leave our meeting with your questions addressed.
- Bring copies of any supporting documentation you feel is pertinent leaving the original documents at home. The more information you provide us, the better we can advise you.
- Bring a pen and notepad to take notes. Memory can fade and this will help you remember critical details of our meeting. Take notes of any follow up actions or additional information needed.
- Allow enough time for the meeting so we can adequately review your case and discuss your options and next steps.
- Be candid and honest about your situation even if it’s uncomfortable. Now is not the time to withhold important details. As your attorneys, we will not discuss details about your situation without your permission.
There are risks and opportunities in every scenario or situation, so we make it a high priority to communicate and explain the details of legal decisions that are made. We are here to listen and advise.
Do you have a need for a Family Law Attorney? D’Lugo and DeFlora, P.A. Call 407-870-5551 or visit us online at: www.kissimmeefamilylaw.com